Old Man Winter has awoken from his long slumber. While we are grateful for his (late) season arrival, we’ll be having a stern talk about our expectations moving forward (and buying him a new alarm clock).
Recent storms have provided at least 24” of snow, and the operations team has been working day and night to prepare the resort for guests to begin making memories during this winter season.
Opening Weekend details:
- Monarch and Skyline Lifts will both be running with most trails open off each chair. The terrain park will not be open Friday, though there will be some features ready for the weekend.
- Canyonside, Surface and Lookout Lifts will not be operating on Friday. Our highly professional operations team will be evaluating the terrain once the storm finalizes and the snow settles. We do believe there is a chance conditions may permit opening some lifts and terrain on that portion of the mountain for the weekend.
- Canyonside and Skyline Lodges will be fully operational.
- For Opening Weekend, ticket rates will be regular Friday rates on Friday, and in lieu of MLK holiday weekend rates, Saturday through Monday will be Saturday rates for each of those three days. A limited number of discounted tickets for each day are available at EaglePointResort.com.
- Moving forward, we anticipate operating on our usual winter schedule: open Friday-Monday, closed Tuesday-Thursday except for “As You Wish” programs.
- Lodging is available and we recommend booking early.
More good news…
The weather pattern has certainly changed across the west, and we are optimistic about the chance for more storms in coming weeks. For the best information, visit our weather forecast page and obsess with us. Get ready to cash in those vacation/sick days, we expect some epic powder days as we proceed through the rest of January and into February!
The entire Eagle Point team thanks you for your patience while we waited for nature to cooperate. We have never been more prepared and grateful to have you as our guest. We look forward to hearing your joy and laughter on the slopes, in the lodges, and in the lift lines. Just kidding, we don’t believe in lift lines at Eagle Point…