Race Information and Requirements
An all mountain bike (full suspension) is ideal for these races but any mountain bike is allowed.
- A helmet must be worn during all race and transition stages.
- Knee and elbow protectors are recommended
- All Competitors must be self-sufficient and prepared for a varying climate as well as any basic mechanical repairs.
- Consideration should be given to the nature of the course and the length of time the event may take to complete.
- This course is marked with signs and with some sections that are taped if a specific line should be taken on the stage.
- If a competitor leaves the trail/course, they must re-enter at the same point and must restore the tape as they found it.
- If a rider is spotted cutting a special stage course by a marshal they will be disqualified.
- There will be a minimum 30 second time intervals between riders starting a special stage or more depending on the nature of the track.