• Indoor and outdoor venues; midweek or weekend
• Expansive menu for dining, all meals can be provided
• Village-style accommodations bring everyone together
• Spa services, horseback riding, guided hikes, mountain biking, disc golf, and more.
• Range of entertainment options drawing from Las Vegas and Salt Lake City
Imagine your ceremony at 10,000 feet, where the smell of pine graces the mountain air and the rustle of the aspen trees interrupts the silence. Where your photos areframed by alpine peaks and unspoiled forest, and it's quite possible a deer wanders into the background. Your guests will enjoy village-style accommodations where morning nature walks create bonds that will last a lifetime. The aisle? That can be in our rustic lodge, or a variety of outdoor venues with mountain tops serving as the perfect backdrop. From a sunrise ceremony above the valley to an intimate sunset ceremony in the woods, the dedicated wedding professionals will help you pick idyllic locations for your wedding day festivities.
Click here to view our Wedding Gallery.