Together we can stay healthy.
Eagle Point Resort is dedicated to providing guests the opportunity to recreate outdoors and enjoy amenities with reasonable precautions towards the safety of all guests and employees. These precautions include enhanced deep cleaning methods both morning and night to ensure our facilities are clean and free of pathogens. We welcome guests to wear masks if they prefer.
Our objective is to open and remain open for the entire winter season. Prior to visiting the resort, please ensure that all members in your group or family are familiar with the following guidelines to help achieve that goal.
- While not required, we recommend that all our staff and customers consider obtaining the Covid-19 vaccine or a negative test before visiting our resort.
- While not required. Masks are recommended indoors in all public gathering places including lodges, and shuttle buses.
- Masks are not required outdoors while skiing/riding the trails, and guests should maintain 6 foot physical distancing when possible.
- Advanced Purchase Lift Tickets are required (even for the day-of) before arriving at the resort, and the earlier you purchase the more you will save as well.
- Guests will be able to pick up their Advanced Purchase Lift Ticket at either Skyline or Canyonside Lodges with limited interaction with resort staff.
- Guests may organize or request to ride alone or with friends/family and we ask all guests to be cooperative in this regard.
- Rentals and lessons must be purchased in advance on the website.
- Ski and snowboard rentals will be at Skyline Lodge with improved flow to reduce crowding.
- All purchases at the resort will be cashless and credit card only including at restaurants and the retail shop. As stated above, lift tickets, rentals and lessons must be purchased in advance using a credit card.
- There will be a dedicated skier drop off area at Skyline Lodge for convenience and to mitigate gathering.
- Restaurants will have “grab and go” options for those wishing to dine outside, at their vehicle, or within their homes.
- Please use your car as your warming hut. No hanging out in buildings unless visiting the retail shops, eating, drinking, renting/returning equipment or using the restrooms.