Race Information and Requirements
An all mountain bike (full suspension) is ideal for these races but any mountain bike is allowed.
- A helmet must be worn during all race and transition stages.
- Knee and elbow protectors are recommended
- All Competitors must be self-sufficient and prepared for a varying climate as well as any basic mechanical repairs.
- Consideration should be given to the nature of the course and the length of time the event may take to complete.
- This course is marked with signs and with some sections that are taped if a specific line should be taken on the stage.
- If a competitor leaves the trail/course, they must re-enter at the same point and must restore the tape as they found it.
- If a rider is spotted cutting a special stage course by a marshal they will be disqualified.
- There will be a minimum 30 second time intervals between riders starting a special stage or more depending on the nature of the track.
The Eagle Point Mini Enduro Course begins with the first transfer (untimed) going up the Monarch Loop Trail to the top of the Monarch Lift where Stage 1 will begin on the "Trail of Endor.”
Stage 1 (timed) bombs down Trail of Endor for a fun, fast, 1 mile trail.
Once through the Stage 1 timed section, racers head out on the second transfer via a little bit of paved road to get you to the bottom of the Monarch Loop Trail.
From there, return back to the top of the Monarch lift and start of the second stage, down the Monarch Loop Trail to the bottom of the Monarch lift for Stage 2 (timed).
Your third transfer will be back up the Monarch Loop Trail to the start of Flow Trail for Stage 3. Stage 3 (timed) zooms down the Flow Trail with varied terrain at the top giving way to first and fun banks/berms all the way down to to the bottom allowing racers to keep up their speed and shave time until the end.