Adults | Ages 15 & Up
We believe that it is never too late to learn. No matter your age or ability, our professional instructors will guide you in small groups to explore our terrain and expand your skills. Each Adult Group Lesson is 2 hours.
- Meeting times are 10:00AM for Morning programs, and 1:15PM for Afternoon programs
- If you are renting equipment, please allow at least 30-45 minutes, prior to lesson start, to be outfitted with rental equipment. Suggested arrival time is 9:00 am for Morning Lessons and 12:00 pm for Afternoon Lessons.
- Lessons are based on availability and we highly recommend booking prior to your arrival.
- Please note we are not able to accommodate late arrivals for group lessons.
- Morning Session (10:15AM -12:15PM) participants may add an Afternoon Session (1:30PM - 3:30PM), however, these are two separate Sessions and do not equate to a full day and are booked separately whether on site or pre-booked online. If you are looking for a full day lesson—which would run through lunch—consider a Full Day Private Lesson. Other than Private Lessons, Eagle Point does not provide instruction or supervision between the two sessions.
Any child not picked up at the end of the AM lesson (12:30PM) will be charged a Lunchtime Private Lesson as Instructors often conduct Private Lessons during this time. Please allow for ample time to ride any chairlifts or shuttle rides back to Skyline Lodge so that you are not late.
Holiday Lesson Only**
Holiday Inclusive Package**
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS
Book early for discounts! Lessons booked at least 2 days in advance will receive a 15% discount. Lessons booked within 2 days of the lesson will be charged the full prices listed.
Lessons booked in advance receive first priority on group availability as space is limited. Call us today at 435-438-3615 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
(Tax not included)
*Inclusive packages include All Day Lift Ticket, 2-Hour Group Lesson, and Rentals
** Holiday rates apply December 25 - January 4;January 18-20 and February 15-17
+Half Day lessons with only one student in the class will be upgraded free of charge from a 2-hour class to a 1-hour private lesson