Winter Has Arrived...
We’re opening early.
Opening Day is now Saturday, December 10. We will also be open Sunday, December 11. And then we will be open Friday, December 16 every day through and including Monday, January 2.
What you need to know:
- Monarch and Skyline lifts will both be running. All trails off those lifts will be open.
- Lessons and gear rentals will be available.
- All parking should be at Skyline Lodge. The shuttle will not be running until 12/16.
- Skyline Lodge will be open with food service and take-out options for anyone staying in condos or cabins.
- On-mountain lodging is available, starting at $149/night.
- We strongly encourage purchasing lift tickets in advance of your arrival. This will not only help your day go smoother but will save you money too.
Canyonside Lodge and the steep side runs WILL NOT be open for the 12/10 - 12/11 weekend. With the early season snow, and more in the forecast, we are hopeful that when full operations commence all trails will be open—check the website for a full lift and trail report as we approach December 16.