Beat the heat at 10,000 feet while basking in the natural splendor surrounding the resort.
Wake up each day and relax among the pine trees, or, choose your daily adventure. Then, after a day spent strolling meadows, hiking 12,000 foot peaks, mountain biking single track or reading a book while fishing your secret spot, enjoy the evening at Canyonside Lodge meeting new friends or swapping stories with old acquaintances over finely prepared foods by our executive chef and his team.
Two Night Weekend Escape w/Meal
Just 3.5 hours from Las Vegas and 1.5 from St. George, arrive Friday afternoon to enjoy the sunset above the valley below. And then spend Friday and Saturday nights in a resort condominium home:
- 2 Night Lodging from $299 (4 person condo)
- 2 Night Lodging from $399 (6-8 person condo)
- Lunch or dinner from $15.99 per person at Canyonside Lodge
After a restful evening filling your lungs with cool mountain air, your senses awaken and it’s time to head outside. Depending on your experience and desire for adventure, we offer equipment rental and/or guided excursions, and can customize for any age and ability level with costs to be determined at time of booking.
- Mountain Biking: Miles of single track and semi-paved roads for any age and skill level to enjoy.
- Hiking: The mountains will awaken your senses...
- Fishing: Pick your spot, or guided tours are available with advanced reservation.
- Disc Golf: Disc rentals available for 9 holes of enjoyment at your own pace.
- Horseback Riding: By reservation only, explore the alpine meadows.
To book your Mountain Getaway Package, or to further customize your options, call Eagle Point Lodging at 435-438-3700. For condominium home reservations only, visit our Reservation Page
Lodging is available any day. While the Canyonside Lodge is not open for dining midweek, mountain biking shuttle is available by reservation and virtually any small or large group request for lodging, dining and adventure can be accommodated with advance notification.