Adventure is always in season at Eagle Point. Amidst a stunning alpine backdrop during the summer months, Eagle Point Resort transforms itself into an adventure playground with a decidedly relaxing feel. You can't help but kick back and bath yourself in the sights and sounds the surrounding natural environment provides. But when you are ready to challenge yourself, the mountains are waiting.
- 5 single track trails
- 11 total miles of single track
- Access to hundreds of miles more of mountain biking (and hiking) trails beyond resort boundaries
- Mountain Biking shuttle service back to the top
Skiing & Riding:
During the winter, Eagle Point offers five lifts with access to over 600 skiable acres and 40 runs ranging from tree-lined groomers to the steepest, most challenging runs in southern Utah. Beyond the slopes, a progressive terrain park, snowshoeing trails and endless backcountry entertain the whole family.
- 9,100’ base elevation
- 10,600’ summit elevation
- 1500’ vertical
- 650 lift-served skiable acres
- 40 named runs
- 5 lifts
- Terrain Park
- 350”+ of annual snowfall of Utah’s Greatest Snow on Earth®
If you like to adventure beyond the resort boundaries, you will find some of the Utah’s best backcountry touring terrain surrounding Eagle Point. In cooperation with the National Forest Service, the resort offers several gates where skiers and riders can access the vast lands and peaks of Fishlake National Forest.
Lodging & Amenities:
- Canyonside Lodge, a 12,000 square foot newly-renovated lodge with restaurant, bar, lounge, general store, conference space and hot tub garden
- Skyline Lodge, with a full service rental and repair shop, snow sports school, cafeteria and retail store
- Quaint village of 170 condos and cabins, with a wide variety of rental options
- The “Lookout” warming cabin, with 360° spectacular views of surrounding peaks surpassing 12,000 feet