Learn to Soar | Ages 8 to 14 Years
The Spread Your Wings program is designed for a full range of abilities. Groups will be assembled based on experience and ability, with lessons ranging from beginner to an all-mountain adventure with instruction provided along the way. Each Learn to Soar Group Lesson is 2 hours.
- Reservations must be booked online a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- Meeting times are 10:00AM for Morning programs, and 1:00PM for Afternoon programs
- If you are renting equipment, please allow at least 30-45 minutes, prior to lesson start, to be outfitted with rental equipment. Suggested check-in time at the Snowsports desk in the Skyline Lodge, is 8:45 am for Morning Lessons and 12:00 pm for Afternoon Lessons. Arrive early to check-in and confirm your lesson time.
- Private lesson times will be determined on the date of your arrival during the check-in process.
- Please note we are not able to accommodate late arrivals for lessons.
- Morning/Afternoon Combo Group Lessons (4 hours of instruction) are available by combining a Morning (10:15AM -12:15PM) and Afternoon (1:15PM - 3:15PM) Lesson.
- Morning Session (10:15AM -12:15PM) participants may add an Afternoon Session (1:30PM - 3:30PM), however, these are two separate Sessions and do not equate to a full day and are booked separately whether on site or pre-booked online. If you are looking for a full day lesson—which would run through lunch—consider a Full Day Private Lesson. Other than Private Lessons, Eagle Point does not provide instruction or supervision between the two sessions.
- When reserving rentals please provide accurate of information/measurements to avoid delays for you and other guests while ensuring a safe on-mountain experience.
- All lessons are based on availability. Any change request will be subject to an additional processing fee.
Any child not picked up at the end of the AM lesson (12:15PM) will be charged a Lunchtime Private Lesson as Instructors often conduct Private Lessons during this time. Please allow for ample time to ride any chairlifts or shuttle rides back to Skyline Lodge so that you are not late.
2022/2023 Window Rates
Holiday Lesson Only**
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS
Excluding Holidays our Friday and Monday Lessons are at pm pricing.
*A rental helmet is only included with lesson purchases.
All Lessons must be booked online 48 hours in advance. Lessons booked in advance receive discounts and first priority on group availability as space is limited. Call us today at 435-438-3613 or email us at email@example.com with any other questions.
** Holiday rates apply December 26 - December 30; January 15 - 17; and February 19-21.
+Half Day Group lessons with only one student in the class will be upgraded free of charge from a 2-hour class to a 1-hour private lesson
(Tax not included in prices listed above)