Whether you want to learn to ski or snowboard, or maybe just refine your skills, our PSIA-AASI certified instructors’ innovative teaching methods will help you get the most of your experience at Eagle Point and beyond. All group lessons begin and end at Skyline Lodge, where rentals can be found as well.
- Reservations must be booked online a minimum of 48 hours in advance online.
- Morning and Afternoon Lessons are 2 hours of instruction per Session.
- Morning Session (10:15AM -12:15PM) participants may add an Afternoon Session (1:30PM - 3:30PM), however, these are two separate Sessions and do not equate to a full day and are booked separately whether on site or pre-booked online. If you are looking for a full day lesson—which would run through lunch—consider a Full Day Private Lesson. Other than Private Lessons, Eagle Point does not provide instruction or supervision between the two sessions.
- Private instruction is available in 1 Hour, Half Day, or Full Day.
- Meeting times are 10:00AM for Eaglet and Learn to Soar Morning programs, Adults will meet at 10:15AM, and 1:15PM for all Afternoon programs
- If you are renting equipment, please allow at least 30-45 minutes, prior to lesson start, to be outfitted with rental equipment. Suggested arrival time is 9:00 am for Morning Lessons and 12:00 pm for Afternoon Lessons.
- Please note we are not able to accommodate late arrivals for group lessons.
- When reserving rentals please provide as accurate of information/measurements as possible to avoid delays for you and other guests while ensuring a safe on-mountain experience.
The Eaglet program is specially designed to meet the needs of young skiers, by introducing them to skiing in a safe and fun environment. Eaglet lessons are SKI ONLY. For 4 year olds and younger, private lessons are available with advance reservation required. There is also a popular Learn Together Program for a child and their parent to take a lesson together provided the parent is already comfortable/experiened in their own skiing.
The Learn to Soar program is designed for a full range of abilities. Groups will be assembled based on experience and ability, with lessons ranging from beginner to an all-mountain adventure with instruction provided along the way.
We believe that it is never too late to learn. No matter your age or ability, our professional instructors will guide you in small groups to explore our terrain and expand your skills.
A private lesson with an Eagle Point instructor will take your skiing or snowboarding ability to the next level with 1:1 analysis, immediate feedback and honing of your skills.
Pre Register Now
All Lessons must be booked online. Call us today at 435-438-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
NOTE: All services and products are non-transferable and non-refundable. Eagle Point Operations, LLC does not guarantee weather, snow conditions, season length or equipment. Subject to availability, payment and generally a written agreement. All information described here subject to change at Eagle Point Operation, LLC's discretion.