The Indy Pass is the fastest-growing multi-mountain pass in the world and features world-class resorts in all regions of the U.S.
Eagle Point Resort joins 110 other proud resorts to welcome guests embracing the spirit of skiing at North America’s authentic, fiercely independent resorts. An Indy Pass can be purchased on its own and used at Eagle Point, or Eagle Point Season Pass holders can “AddOn” the Indy Pass at a significantly reduced price so they can enjoy days of skiing at other resorts.
Some of the 110 Indy Pass Resorts:
- Sunrise Park Resort in Arizona
- Beaver Mountain, Cherry Peak and Powder Mountain in Utah
- Brundage, Pomerelle, Soldier Mountain, Kelly Canyon, Silver Mountain, and Tamarack in Idaho
- Antelope Butte, Meadowlark, Snow King and White Pine in Wyoming
- Lost Trail Powder Mountain, Blacktail, and Red Lodge in Montana
- China Peak, Snow Valley, Mountain High, Dodge Ridge, and Mr. Shasta in California
- Sunlight Resort and Bluebird Backcountry in Colorado
- 12 additional resorts in Alaska, British Columbia, Oregon and Washington
You’ll receive two free lift tickets at each Indy Pass resort. In addition, you can purchase a third ticket at each resort for 25% off the daily rate. You can learn more about how the Indy Pass works here.
Indy AddOn Passes For Eagle Point Season Passholders
As an Indy Resort, Eagle Point Season Passholders can save when purchasing the Indy AddOn Pass by uploading proof of purchase of their season pass. Indy Pass will manually verify the season pass and activate their Indy Pass before the season opens. These AddOn Passes may be purchased only on the Indy Pass WEBSITE and are subject to verification of season pass proof of purchase. Season passholders can upload proof of purchase of their season pass and their AddOn pass will be activated once verification is completed. Pass verification must be completed prior to use and may take 1-2 days during busy periods.