A sunset perspective few have experienced
After the lifts stop, the beauty of the Tushar Range is enhanced by stunning sunsets painting the 12,000 foot peaks an orange hue. Silence and peacefulness envelop the region. Each breath you draw seeps deeper into your soul.
If you come to Eagle Point to make memories with family and friends, this exclusive private offering may be the most unforgettable of them all. Departing from Skyline Lodge, your personal heated snowcat will initially descend to 9,000 ft. before climbing, via the Country Road trail, to 10,138 ft. where the toasty confines and 360 degree views of the Lookout Warming Hut will greet your party.
"We wanted to create the ultimate mountain evening experience to end your amazing day in the Greatest Snow on Earth®"
– Shane Gadbaw, CEO, Eagle Point Resort
- Every evening December 15th through January 1st
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings throughout the remainder of the winter season
- Other days available upon request.
- Be ready to depart from Skyline Lodge 45 minutes prior to sunset
- Note: The snowcat will depart between 4:30pm and 5:00pm during early winter. The departure could be as late as 7:00pm during late winter. If you do not know what time sunset is, please ask the front desk.
- Returns to Skyline Lodge 90 minutes after departure
- While the snowcat and Warming Hut are heated, winter clothing is recommended as guests enjoy taking photos and enjoying the amazing sunset views outside.
- Alcohol is permitted and guests must bring their own. Must be 21 or older to carry or consume.
- Guests will spend approximately 1 hour at the top.
- $600 for a party up to 12 people
* This is an exclusive experience, available only one time per evening. All sales are final, and full nonrefundable payment is due at reservation. Snowcat excursions are weather-dependent. Refunds will be provided for cancellations caused by inclement weather, as determined by the snowcat operator.
- Appetizer platters are available.
- S'more kits available for kids (or adults that want to be kids).